Villa Mozart Restaurant
Villa Mozart is a quaint, charming Italian restaurant located in the heart of old-town Fairfax. The atmosphere screams fine dining, with each white tablecloth graced by a vase containing one red rose. Italian opera plays in the background.
Chef/owner Andrea Pace has worked in the kitchens at Cafe Milano in Georgetown and Fiore di Luna in Great Falls. She serves up such dishes as prosciutto with cantaloupe, chestnut soup, arugula salad and pheasant breast with sauerkraut and Asian pear. If you're celebrating a special anniversary, trying to impress a date or just out for an evening of excellent fare, this is the place to be.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Mon - Sat, 5:30am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair-accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Italian food such as agnolotti, filetto di manzo, fettuccine and lasagna
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Risottos, penne martelli, venison
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Andrea Pace
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Upscale casual