Joseph Willard Health Center
Joseph Willard Health Center provides a number of health services and programs for Fairfax County residents. Patients can receive HIV, tuberculosis, pregnancy and STD testing, as well as immunizations without appointment. Other county health services include adult day health care, animal bite treatment, birth and death certificate information, health care, prenatal care, tattoo removal and more.
- Hours: Mon: 8am - 3:30pm; Tue, 10am - 6pm; Wed, 8am - 6:30pm, Thu, closed; Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm. Call for specific appointments and testing schedules.
- Services: Clinic, Dental, Speech & Hearing, WIC, Records
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: None
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: Fairfax County Department of Health
- Free consultation: Yes