Draper's & Damon's
This charming little shop right off Main Street is a part of a large chain, but when you walk through the door, you feel like you're home. Clean and well organized, it offers quality and stylish clothes for the more mature woman. You can find everything you need here, from a complete outfit to shoes and accessories. With a selection of restaurants surrounding it, you can have a great day of shopping and lunch.
- Hours: Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and street-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Women's sports wear and special occasion clothing, handbags and jewelry. Sizes 4P- 22W.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns within 45 days with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Personalized customer service by experienced saleswomen. Draper's and Damon's has been in business since 1927 specializing in clothing designed and styled for mature woman.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Fashion style is about fit and attitude. Classic jackets and pants in updated fabrics with a great piece of jewelry will take you anywhere.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Ruby Road, Alfred Dunner, DaRue and our own Draper's brand.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 6
- Tailoring: No