Curvy Girls Bridal offers a wide range of gowns and dresses for brides of all sizes. While the shop specializes in sizes 12 to 32, the location also offers the same quality and services for bride's sizes 0 to 10 as well. The company has a full-time designer and seamstress on staff, allowing for customization and comfort. Check its website for examples of bridal gowns or call to schedule a fitting or appointment.
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 10am - 8pm; Tue - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bridal Gowns, Tuxes, Formals, Mothers Dresses, Bridesmaid Gowns, Flower Girl Dresses, Prom, Quinceanera, 1st Communion, Veils, Headpieces, Shoes, Evening Bags, Jewelry, Christening Attire, Alterations/Design
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: All Sales Final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: A woman's curves should be embraced, not hidden.
- Clothing and accessories brands: La Sposa by Pronovias,Manuel Mota,Allure,Sophia Tolli,BariJay,Jordan,Night Moves,Fiesta,Catarina,Sweet Beginnings,Little Things Mean a Lot,Kamara Designs,CurvyGirls by MEG, Mariell,Bel Aire,Angela Nuran,Hey Lady,Inge Christopher,Whiting&Davis,Sarno & Sons
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 8
- Tailoring: Yes
- Tailor services: Alterations
- Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We make you feel like part of our Big Fat Italian family the minute you walk through the doors of CurvyGirls Bridal! Passion and honesty are part of every opinion we give and we guarantee that you will not find better customer service anywhere.