Fairfax High School honored the football coach with the most wins, a six-sport standout, a two-time state wrestling champ and other athletes in this year's FHS Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Here's a quick look at the inductees and their accomplishments:
- Coach Dick Claypool: Winningest football coach in school history
- Dr. Steve Alvis: Class of 1967. Outstanding football, basketball and track athlete
- John Eastman: Class of 1998. Outstanding wrestler and two-time state champion. He held a 41-0 senior year record
- Mike Hickson: Class of 1967. Outstanding football quarterback and basketball player. He was the starting member of the Northern Region Championship team.
- Dana Henry: Class of 1985. Six-sport participant, 13-time varsity letter winner and the only player in school history to participate in two Northern Region Championship field hockey teams.
Click here to see a full list of hall of famers.