Fairfax County Public Schools is studying whether to move 750 county students out of Fairfax City schools in order to ease overcrowding issues. Parents and teachers will get a chance to sound off on this boundary study at two more meeting this week and next.
Mark your calendars:
- February 20: Lanier Middle School
- February 26: Woodson High School
Students would be moved from Lanier Middle School and Fairfax High School to surrounding Fairfax County schools in school year 2014-15.
Possible destinations include:
- Robinson Secondary School
- Woodson High School and Frost Middle School
- Oakton High School and Franklin Middle School
- Chantilly High School and Rocky Run Middle School
- Falls Church High School and Jackson Middle School
Read the following stories for more information.
FCPS Recommends Schools for FHS Student Relocation