George Mason University officials plan to meet with City of Fairfax residents Wednesday night to discuss the school's traffic and construction projects.
This month's Town and Gown forum will update Fairfax on the following:
- Braddock Road construction and improvements
- Campus drive construction
- Storm water treatment at the Kelly Drive
- Fenwick library renovations
- University mall renovations
- Construction projects in Fairfax
- Spring Events at GMU
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the Kings Park Library on 9002 Burke Lake Road.
GMU hosts these meetings every few months to keep in touch with the school's neighbors to the north. There residents can ask questions and raise concerns about GMU activities.
Click here to see presentations and minutes from past forums.