Fairfax's City Council will host a special work session meeting Tuesday to talk about beekeeping, grass height, Roberts Road improvements and more. Here's a quick look at tonight's agenda.
Council members will discuss...
- Whether to allow beekeeping at more residents in the city limits.
- Whether to move forward with the plan to build sidewalk, curbs and gutters along Roberts Road between Main Street and Sager Avenue.
- How to construct storm drain improvements across Chain Bridge Road.
- Whether to permit Layton Hall Apartments to demolish and rebuild its rental units.
- How tall grass can be allowed to grow without being in city code violation.