Here's a gist of what the council plans to talk about:
- Development concept for Fairfax Circle Plaza shopping center.
- A bike trail to connect and the Vienna Metro station.
- Homes to be built in the old Eleven Oaks property that straddles Fairfax City and county. They will also consider buying property on Pickett Road near the tank farm to move the buses currently occupying Eleven Oaks.
- Refined design for the Kitty Pozer Park in downtown Fairfax. to read more about this issue.
- Sidewalk along Roberts Road and University Drive.
- Optimizing traffic signals throughout the city limits.
- Seeking a SAFER grant to fund ladder truck staffing. to read more about this issue.
Click here to preview the agenda.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. in . Check Patch for coverage.