The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Shoplifting, Safeway: A customer tried to take a bottle of wine and leave without paying for it at around 3:30 p.m. Dec. 18.
- Larceny, Shell (Main Street): A Shell customer is still waiting for two females to return a missing wallet as promised. The females found the wallet as well as cash, credit cards, debit cards and identification at the service station on Dec. 18. They told an attendant they would return it to the owner. The owner later returned to search for her missing wallet where she was informed about their plans to turn over the wallet. No word of the wallet yet.
- Credit Card Theft, Westat Offices: Someone(s) stole a wallet from a purse under an office desk sometime between 3-3:40 p.m. Dec. 20. Credit cards from the wallet were later used to make unauthorized purchases.unauthorized purchases.
- Vandalism, 11000 Block of Park Road: An officer discovered numerous graffiti marks on the side of a vacant building on Park Road at 9:43 a.m. Dec. 22.
- Vandalism, AAA Insurance Services: Someone(s) tampered with a vehicle lock sometime after 3:30 p.m. Dec. 23.
- Interdiction Violation, Anchorage Motel: Frank Martin Jacklitsch, 59, of no fixed address was taken to the Adult Detention Center on Dec. 24 and charged with possession of alcohol by an interdicted person after an officer found him allegedly intoxicated in the motel parking lot.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.