The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny Arrests, 3700 Block of Old Lee Highway: Roger Quiroz, 25, of Layton Hall Drive and Natasha Shaut, 22, of Woodbridge were arrested Jan. 24 for allegedly fleeing a taxi cab on Jan. 20 without paying.
- Vandalism, 4200 Block of Ardmore Place: Someone(s) destroyed a custom planter pot on the Ardmore home's front porch sometime on Jan. 28.
- Larceny, 9900 Block of Duncan Street: Someone(s) stole a DVD player and bags filled with assorted items from a Duncan Street basement storage room sometime between Jan. 19-25.
- Vandalism, H&R Block: Someone(s) shattered glass on the business' front door sometime after 8 p.m. Jan. 25.
- Interdiction Violation, Exxon: John Stark, 50, of no fixed address was arrested for allegedly leaving the Exxon convenience store with a bottle of malt liquor at 9:19 p.m. Jan. 27. He was charged with possession of alcohol after interdiction.
- Larceny, Pizza Hut: Someone(s) stole an employee's wallet with cash, identification and credit cards between 5-7 p.m. Jan. 27. A credit card was later used to make unauthorized purchases.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.