The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the . It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny, Foxcroft Colony Condominiums: Someone(s) stole horse riding equipment and othe items from a vehicle parked at the condominiums sometime after 8 p.m. on Aug. 11. The stolen items include two saddles, custom riding uniforms, a camera, camera lens and computer.
- Burglary, Fairfax Honda: Someone or some people went into the business and took a cash drawer from a register as well as a safe containing cash sometime after 6 p.m. on Aug. 19.
- Bad Check, Free U Bail Bonds: Yaseen Hassan, 29, of Herndon was arrested for allegedly using a bad check and an invalid address on July 13. A bail bond employee contacted police, who tracked Hassan to the Adult Detention Center where he was being held on an unrelated charge. He was charged with presenting a bad check and held without bond.
- Interdiction Violation, Bowl America: Frank M. Jaklitsch, 59, of no fixed address was arrested and charged with possession of alcohol by an prohibited person when a Bowl America employee reported him unconscious in the business. Police allege Jaklitsch was drunk when officers approached him at 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 20. His bond was set at $1,000.
- Larceny, Fairfax Imports Body Shop: Someone went inside the business' garage after 8 p.m. on Aug 20 and took two tires, rims, a radio and gauges from a customer's car.
- Larceny, 3900 Block of Fairview Drive: Someone stole a City of Fairfax personal property tax sticker from an unlocked vehicle parked in a Fairview Drive driveway.
- Counterfeiting, Paschal Lamb Catholic Bookstore: A customer used a counterfeit $10 bill to pay for bookstore merchandise on Aug. 15. Police notified the United States Secret Service.
Information provided by ; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.