The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny, Marshalls: Someone(s) stole cash and credit cards from a wallet sometimes between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 20. The cards were later used to make unauthorized purchases.
- Shoplifting Arrest, TJ Maxx: Dana Betsy Cordova Perez, 20, of Springfield was arrested for allegedly attempting to steal items of merchandise from TJ Maxx on Dec. 20. She was charged with petit larceny.
- Larceny, Space Quest Ltd.: Someone(s) took a laptop from an office desk sometime between 3:30-4:15 p.m. Dec. 20.
- Vandalism, 10800 Block of Carol Street: Someone(s) drove through a Carol Street front yard and knocked down a mailbox sometime after 11 p.m. Dec. 19.
- Credit Card Fraud, Best Buy: A Fairfax City resident reported his Best Buy credit card was used by an unknown person(s) in New York and New Jersey in July.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.