The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny, Trader Joe’s: Someone(s) stole a purse, as well as the cash, identification, gift cards, credit cards and a cell phone stashed within, from a customer's shopping cart at around 1:30 p.m. Feb. 15. One of the credit cards was later used to make unauthorized purchases in Washington D.C.
- Vandalism, Fairfax Boulevard/Old Lee Highway: Someone(s) damaged a red light photo camera at Fairfax Boulevard and Old Lee Highway sometime after 4 p.m. on Feb. 13.
- Larceny, Ourisman Fairfax Toyota: Someone(s) stole a wheel and tire set, wheel center caps and spare tire cover assembly from a vehicle parked at the Toyota dealership sometime between 11 p.m. Feb. 14 and 5 p.m. Feb. 15.
- Shoplifting, Best Buy: An unidentified man and woman stole a laptop from the store at around 8:40 p.m. Feb. 15.
- Larceny, Shoppers Food Warehouse: Someone(s) stole a briefcase, as well as the iPad, iPhone, NOOK reader, caluculator and other items stored within, from an unattended shopping cart at about 5 p.m. Feb. 8.
- Larceny, Farrish Jeep: Someone(s) stole spare tires from four vehicles parked in the Jeep storage yard sometime after 2 p.m. Feb. 16.
- Credit Card Fraud, Walgreens Pharmacy: Someone(s) used a credit card to make unauthorized purchases at the Walgreens and another store on Feb. 16. The cardholder contacted police at around 7:15 p.m. Feb. 17.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.