The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny, Office Depot: Someone(s) stole an iPad from a vehicle parked in the Office Depot lot. The iPad owner reported the theft to police at 4 p.m. Jan. 3.
- Annoying Phone Calls, 3801 University Drive: Office employees told police that a male has made several harassing and obscene phone calls to the business since Jan. 8.
- Computer Fraud, IGC, Inc.: Someone(s) used an IGC employee's computer to purchase airline tickets without authorization on Jan. 6.
- Stolen Vehicle, Fairfax Hyundai: Someone(s) stole a customer's trade-in car from the dealership on Jan. 6. The vehicle was later found abandoned in the 3900 block of Oak Street.
- Larceny, 9800 Block of Hampton Lane: Someone(s) stole an extension ladder from a Hampton Lane carport on Jan. 6.
- Shoplifting Arrest, K-Mart: Kiki Pothitos, 40, of Tedrich Boulevard was arrested for allegedly removing tags from store merchandise and leaving without paying for the items on Jan. 7. She was charged with petit larceny.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.