The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Shoplifting, Golfsmith: A male customer left the store with three golf clubs without paying for then at around 11 a.m. Feb. 17.
- Larceny, Quick Lane: Someone(s) stole a money bag from a safe behind the Quick Lane front counter sometime after 8:45 a.m. Feb. 19. The safe had not been broken into.
- Vandalism, United Fairfax Travel: Someone(s) spray painted letters on the outside wall of the travel business building sometime between 5:45 p.m. Feb. 19 and 7:15 a.m. Feb. 20.
- Larceny, 10800 Block of Norman Avenue: Someone(s) stole a buck knife from a vehicle parked on Norman Avenue on Feb. 13.
- Larceny Arrest, Oakwood Drive/Maple Street: Tyrell Franklin Pearson, 20, of Allison Circle was arrested for allegedly stealing a wallet with cash and a credit card from a parked vehicle at around 5:21 a.m. Feb. 15. Pearson was charged with petit larceny.
- Larceny, 10300 Block of Sager Avenue: A 16-year-old Fairfax youth was charged with grand larceny and underage drinking after a Sager Avenue resident allegedly saw him taking items from his wife's unlocked vehicle on Feb. 19. Police located the kid in the area and released him to his father.
- Fraud Arrest, 9687 Fairfax Boulevard: Kevin William Ging, 28, of Saint Andrews Drive was arrested for allegedly failing to pay his taxi cab fare on Feb. 19 at around 1:22 a.m. He was charged with drunk in public and defrauding a taxi driver.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.