Fairfax City police looked into annoying phone calls and missing bumper stickers this week. Here are the details:
- A Main Street man contacted police Wednesday after receiving a number of profane and harassing phone calls from an unidentified woman. The Patrol Division is looking into these annoying calls.
- Shaun Donyell Folks, 32, of Chantilly was arrested Wednesday afternoon after a K-Mart security officer saw him allegedly stuff a shirt down his pants and leave without paying. Folks was sent to the Adult Detention Center and charged with felony petit larceny, it being his third or subsequent offense.
- A Jim McKay Chevrolet vehicle was riding a little lower when an employee found it wheeless in the storage lot Thursday morning. Police are looking for those who stole all four wheels from the vehicle sometime after 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Someone(s) stole a laptop from an unlocked vehicle parked behind Artie's Lock and Key sometime between 2:30-5 p.m. Thursday.
- Even bumper stickers weren't safe Thursday as a man discovered three magnetic signs missing from his vehicle, which was in a Judicial Drive parking lot. The signs advertised the victim's business.
Call police at 703-385-7960 with any information.