The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny Arrest, Kim’s Auto Parking Lot: Micha Najaf Kapourchali, 30, of Vienna was arrested on Sept. 12 after allegedly siphoning gas from a parked vehicle. He was charged with possession of burglary tools and petit larceny.
- Defrauding Innkeeper Arrest, Auld Shebeen: Thomas Nicholson IV, 58, of Norfolk was arrested after he allegedly tried to leave the pub without paying on Sept. 13. He was stopped at the door and police say he tried to run away. Nicholson was charged with resisting arrest, defrauding an innkeeper and drunk in public.
- Larceny, 3700 Block of Randolph Street: Someone(s) stole a bicycle from a Randolph Street front yard sometime between 6-7 p.m. on Sept. 11.
- Larceny, Vandalism, 10400 Block of Courthouse Drive: Someone(s) broke a window in a parked car and took a purse containing a credit card and identification sometime after 9 p.m. on Sept. 14.
- Shoplifting, Best Buy: A man hid a laptop in his backpack and left the store without paying at around 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 8.
- Vandalism, 4100 Block of Lexington Court: Police are looking for those who shattered a window on a parked car sometime after 7:40 a.m. on Sept. 14. The next day another vehicle owner reported his car's window was damaged by BB gun pellets.
- Vandalism, 4100 Block of Roberts Road: Someone(s) tore a political campaign sign in a Roberts Road front yard at around midnight on Sept. 8.
- Shoplifting, Safeway: A man stole a container of food from the Safeway salad bar at around 4:52 p.m. on Sept. 16.
- Larceny, Fairfax High School Parking Lot: Someone(s) took a purse containing a credit card, identification, camera and keys sometime after 8:30 p.m.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.