- At 10:33 a.m. Feb. 7, a pharmacist reported that a male subject had obtained medications using on fraudulent prescription on on Jan. 29 and on Dec. 11.
- At 3:45 p.m. Feb. 11, the manager of reported a male subject had confused a cashier by presenting bills of multiple denominations and requesting change, thereby shortchanging the business of a sum of money for a carryout order.
- At 1:06 a.m. Feb. 11, a taxi driver reported that a male subject, whom he had transported from Falls Church to , was refusing to pay his fare and attempting to flee. According to police, "Jose Jesus Sanchez-Perez, 21, of undetermined address, was taken into custody and transported to the Adult Detention Center where he was charged with procuring a vehicle with intent to defraud and drunk in public. His bond was set at $1000 and he was ordered to provide identification and proof of address prior to release."
- At 12:32 a.m. Feb. 11 a patrol officer reported that graffiti had been spray painted in three areas on a parking garage, located at 3840 University Dr.
- At 1:41 p.m. Feb. 11, a Fairfax Auto Gallery employee reported that a male subject had attempted to steal a vehicle, but his attempts were thwarted by another employee, who jumped in front of the car. The subject fled the scene, but police apprehended him nearby. According to police, "Hodifa Aboulh Tunalli, 18, of 11328 Westbrook Mill Lane, Fairfax, was transported to the Adult Detention Center where he was charged with grand larceny and his bond was set at $3000."
- At 11:21 a.m. Feb. 10, the manager of reported that "she had observed a young female subject conceal items of merchandise in her backpack and leave the store without paying, at which point she was detained. As a result of investigation by the responding officer, the juvenile was also found to have a flask of alcohol in her backpack. The 16-year-old City of Fairfax resident was released to the custody of her mother. Juvenile petitions for petit larceny and under age possession of alcohol were pending."
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.