Police arrested an inebriated Icons patron on Christmas Eve after he allegedly flicked a cigarette at an officer and acted like his brother's identification was his own. Officers also sought a parking lot flasher and the suspect who stole a purse from Trader Joe's over the holiday week.
- Larceny, Lifetime Fitness: Someone(s) stole a wristwatch from a locker in the gym at around 1:30 p.m. on Dec. 20.
- Indecent Exposure, Lifetime Fitness Parking Lot: A man approached and exposed himself to a victim as she was getting into her vehicle in the gym's parking lot at around 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 22. She honked her horn and backed her car away from the suspect. He walked toward Pickett Road and was never found by police.
- Shattered Window, 3800 Block of Wilcoxson Drive: Someone(s) broke a window on a vehicle parked on Wilcoxson Drive sometime between 9 p.m. on Dec. 22 and 10:57 a.m. on Dec. 23.
- Credit Card Fraud, 3900 Block of Bevan Drive: Someone(s) used a Bevan Drive resident's credit card number to make an unauthorized online purchase on Nov. 22. The resident reported the purchase to police on Dec. 23.
- Larceny, 11100 Block of Littlebrook Lane: Someone(s) stole a tote box, key and container of gas treatment from an unlocked vehicle on Littlebrook Lane sometime between 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 22 and 3:22 p.m. on Dec. 23.
- Larceny, Parking Lot at 10409 Main Street: Someone(s) stole two jackets, sunglasses, cell phone charger and a plug-in converter from a parked vehicle between 11 p.m. on Dec. 22 and 2 a.m. on Dec. 23.
- Drunk in Public, Littering, Identity Fraud, Icons Sports Bar: Israel Moreno, 19, of Woodbridge was arrested after the inebriated man allegedly refused to leave the bar, flicked a cigarette at a police officer and acted like his brother's identification was his own early morning on Dec. 24.
- Larceny, : Someone(s) stole a purse from a shopping cart at around 1:30 p.m. on Dec. 24. The purse had cash, credit cards, two cell phones and identification.
- Shoplifting, : Kiki Pothitos, 39, of Fairfax allegedly tried to leave the store with several items of stolen merchandise at around 5:20 p.m. on Dec. 26. She was charged with petit larceny and released on a summons.
Information provided by the .