Fairfax City Patch readers favor Herman Cain and Mitt Romney over other Republican candidates, are not as well off as they were four years ago, and believe Joe Paterno got what he had coming.
At least, that's what some readers are saying in Patch's latest polls.
Here's a breakdown of how you voted in the last few weeks. Scroll down for today's poll question dealing with firearms at George Mason University.
- Michelle Bachmann - 1
- Herman Cain - 13
- Newt Gringrich - 3
- Jon Hunstman - 3
- Ron Paul - 5
- Rick Perry - 2
- Mitt Romney - 17
- Rick Santorum - 1
- Other - 1
- I don't know. It's too soon to tell - 5
- Yes - 76
- No - 159
- I haven't decided - 6
- Yes - 9
- No - 44
- I don't know - 2
- Yes - 68
- No - 8
- Not sure - 3
- That Chap Petersen was re-elected - 0
- That Sharon Bulova was re-elected - 8
- That Steve Stuban came in last - 10
- That Stan Barry was re-elected - 3
- That the Virginia Senate is half Democrat, half Republican - 3
- Another race surprised me (say which in the comments) - 3
- None of the results surprised me - 5
- Yes - 106
- No - 48
- Other - 5 (No explanation in comments)
New Poll Question:
at George Mason University last week over on-campus gun rules. The university has a ban on weapons for all students and faculty. However, those who aren't students or faculty may carry guns on campus, just not inside any buildings or at events, if they have the proper permit.
What do you think?