Love is in the air…. or at least in the wireless airwaves. As we gear up for another holiday featuring chocolates, stuffed teddy bears and flowers, your local AT&T team has compiled a list of apps that can help make this Valentine’s Day a special one for your special someone, even at the last minute.
- 1800Flowers – Flowers. Most ladies love them; most men forget to pick them up. This mobile gift center features a special selection of the company’s best-selling flowers as well as exclusive offers for app users. Whether you are looking for a dozen long-stemmed roses or something a little more unique, you can find the perfect Valentine's Day bouquet with just a few clicks. And yes, fellow men, you can even send flowers with same day delivery. Android, iOS, free
- Helpful Romantic – Plan the best Valentine’s Day ever for your loved one using a database of millions of ideas to help you excite, enhance and introduce lots of fun and love in your relationship. The romantic profile feature allows you to generate ideas for your significant other based on their unique personality. It catalogs special dates, favorite things and a list of traits. You can save a calendar, schedule your romantic ideas and much more. iOS, $0.99
- Valentine’s Hearts– Send your sweetie photos with Valentine effects. This Valentine camera app allows you to create cute photos that you can send by email or share instantly on Facebook. While it may be a little gaudy, soak it up. Android, free
- Valentine Radio – Save time, energy and money finding and downloading your favorite albums and song selections with Valentine Radio, which provides you with an instant selection of national, international and Internet radio stations broadcasting love and romance. A range of stations – which have nicely suggestive names like Radio Love Live, Todoexitos Romantico and Candelight Radio – will help you set the mood for your special night, no matter what you have planned. Android and iOS, free
- I Love You in 24 Countries – If poems don’t help and quotes don’t cut it, then why not say “I love you” in 24 different languages? Fake a French accent, tell your loved one “Je t’aime,” and watch them swoon. Trust us, it works every time. Android, free