Here's your quick guide to finding drink specials, live music and green wings in Fairfax City Friday and Saturday. Read on for details.
- Friday:Flying Cows of Ventry play at 7 p.m.
- Saturday--Main Restaurant: A la carte lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., fixed dinner menu 4-7 p.m. (reservation only), Flying Cows of Ventry play all day, Irish dancers at 3 p.m.
- Saturday--Cellar: Live Irish music session at 11 a.m., Ireland vs. England Rugby at 1 p.m., Irish dancers at 3:30 p.m., Third Herd Boys play at 4 p.m., D.J. Rhythmix from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- St. Patrick's Day t-shirts available now. Click here to see photos of what's in stock.
- Live show with Destro. 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Friday: Trivia for all.
- Saturday: Green wings and ham special. Drink deals.
Did I miss a St. Paddy's Day special or event? Comment yours below or email email@example.com.