Fairfax Health District officials recently inspected food preparation and storage in the Fairfax area. Full reports can be accessed on the health department's website.
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
Here's a list of restaurants, school cafeterias and other food-prep locations that had zero violations during health inspections in May. This is just one month of inspections. If you are looking for the latest inspection on a particular restaurant, visit the health department's website.
- Al-Maza 10427 North St #102 30-May-2014
- Old Firestation 3 3988 University Dr 30-May-2014
- Bellissimo Restaurant 10403 Main Street 27-May-2014
- Chipotle Mexican Grill #456 11062 Lee Highway 22-May-2014
- Domino's Pizza #4234 10895 Main St 5-May-2014
- Maliks Kabob 9542-B Arlington BV 2-May-2014