Are you ready for Super Bowl 47? It's coming up this Sunday, Feb. 3 in New Orleans where the Baltimore Ravens will face the San Francisco 49ers.
An added twist for the 2013 Super Bowl: Brother vs. brother head coaches. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49ers, and his brother John coaches the Ravens. (What are the odds that two brothers will become head coaches in the NFL and face each other in the Super Bowl? Find out here.)
When these two teams square off Sunday, it will be the fifth time they've met since the 1996 season. Baltimore has won three games — in 2003, 2007 and 2011. San Francisco won in 1996.
Where to watch Super Bowl XLVII in Fairfax City:
Fairfax City has plenty of sports bars with big screens and big specials for the big game.
A few of bars and restaurants with big screens in Fairfax City:
- Buffalo Wing University: Game day combo and catering. Call 703-273-6336 for more information.
- Greene Turtle: Coin toss during the big game will enter you to win a flat-screen TV.
- Auld Shebeen
- Hard Times Cafe
- Fast Eddie's
- Patriots Pub and Grill: Free buffet, free raffle. Prizes include cash, a Jack Daniels Honey chiller, a golf bag and a flat-screen TV.
- Captain Pells: $60 gets you all-you-can-eat on everything but King Crab legs. Door prizes. Call 703-560-0060 to reserve a table.
- PJ Skidoos
- Red Hot & Blue: $59.99 ribs special. Coupon for 15 percent off $150 or more coupon for take-out or catering.
The Baltimore Ravens Fan Group — Virginia DC Metro Chapter is watching Superbowl XLVII at Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 4238 Wilson Blvd. in Arlington.
The Washington-area official 49ers fan Meetup group will most likely be watching at Town Tavern in Adams Morgan, 2323 18th Street NW, Washington.
Where are you going to watch? Did we miss your favorite watering hole? Post your suggestions in the comments below or click on a listing above and review and rate the bar on Patch.