Read on for a list of weekend events in Fairfax City. Check back Monday for weekday events.
- Bingo: 7:15 p.m., Fire Station 3
- Flow in the Dark 10 p.m. Auld Shebeen
- Fairfax HS Dance Clinic and Performance 3:45 p.m.
- Live Music at Casa Italia Fairfax Jason Meza 7 p.m.
- Ratcliffe-Allison House guided tours: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Ratcliffe-Allison House
- Downtown Fairfax Coalition Community Farmers' Market: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.at West and Main streets
- Mutt Love Dog Rescue (MUTTS!) Adoption Event 12 p.m. PETCO
- SafeAssured ID Kit 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. City of Fairfax Police Department
- Faculty Artist Series: Kenneth Rittenhouse 3 p.m. George Mason University
- Fairfax Symphony Orchestra 8 p.m. Center for the Arts
- Irish Folk Festival 12-6 p.m. Downtown Fairfax
- Master Gardeners 10 a.m. City of Fairfax Regional Library
- Children's consignment sale 8:30 a.m. Fairfax United Methodist Church
- Extreme Balloon Man at Woody's Ice Cream 6 p.m.
- Cat Adoption at Town & Country 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday Farmers' Market: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at West and Main streets
- 2012 Fairfax Whole Health Fest 1-4 p.m. Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center
- Keyboard Conversations with Jeffrey Siegel: Spellbinding Bach 7 p.m. Center for the Arts
- Extreme Balloon Man at Jubilee Christian Center 8:45 a.m.
- Open Mic and Jam at Old Fire Station No. 3 4 p.m.