Reminder: Boundary Study Meetings Feb. 20 and 26
The public will get a chance to speak out on a study that could move 750 students out of Lanier and Fairfax.
Fairfax County Public Schools is studying whether to move 750 county students out of Fairfax City schools in order to ease overcrowding issues. Parents and teachers will get a chance to sound off on this boundary study at two more meeting this week and next.
Mark your calendars:
Students would be moved from Lanier Middle School and Fairfax High School to surrounding Fairfax County schools in school year 2014-15.
Possible destinations include:
- Robinson Secondary School
- Woodson High School and Frost Middle School
- Oakton High School and Franklin Middle School
- Chantilly High School and Rocky Run Middle School
- Falls Church High School and Jackson Middle School
Read the following stories for more information.