Real Estate Taxes Due Dec. 5
Payments must be turned in or postmarked by Wednesday.
Mark your calendars. Real estate tax payments in the City of Fairfax are due Wednesday (Dec. 5.). Turn yours in on time or you'll face late fees.
You can send in your payment by:
- Mail to City Hall Room 234 10455 Armstrong Street Fairfax, VA 22030
- In person at the Treasurer's Office in City Hall
- Online using e-checks (free)
- Online using credit card (fee)
Here's a quick run-down of real estate tax relief and exemption programs:
- Partial real estate tax exemption program: For those who upgrade their older residences. Click here for information.
- Real estate tax relief: For those who are 65 years and older or are disabled and qualify. Click here for information.
- Real estate tax exemption: For some disabled veterans. Click here for information.
Check out the city's tax calendar here.