Police: Manager Headbutts Employee, Irate Driver Flings Soda
Fairfax City crime news.
The following information was supplied by the City of Fairfax police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Fraud, National Pest Management Association, Inc. on North Street: An employee contacted police on July 24 when they realized that someone(s) stole company money by using company checks. The suspect wrote checks on the business account, cashing one and depositing another between July 10-11.
- Assault, Lotte Plaza: An employee contacted police after his manager choked and headbutted him during a July 16 argument. The employee had to receive medical treatment for his wounds.
- Assault, Intersection of Fairfax Boulevard and Bevan Drive: A man threw a cup of soda and ice at a woman after a traffic incident at Fairfax Boulevard and Bevan Drive. The woman told police on July 25 she noticed something was wrong when the driver of a beige-colored minivan cut her off and kept braking in front of her, nearly causing an accident. When the two were stopped in traffic, the man got out and chucked the soda at her, striking her in the face. He then drove away.
- Larceny, 11200 Block of James Swart Circle: Someone(s) stole tags from a loaner car parked on the Ted Britt Ford property on July 24. An employee later found a tag stolen from another loaner car.
- Vandalism, Potbelly’s: A group of drunken men damaged an iron fence belonging to Potbelly's at around 6:30 p.m. on July 25. The restaurant manager told police that one man was holding onto the fence when his companions pulled him off, damaging the fence. The group then left.
- Larceny, 10300 Block of Main Street: Someone(s) stole a wallet from a backpack between 2-3 p.m. on July 26. The wallet belonged to a person riding a Metro bus down Main Street.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.