Police: Man Drinks Liquor for Hour, Leaves Hard Times Without Paying
This and more crime news in Fairfax City.
- Larceny, Hard Times Cafe: A man took a bottle of liquor from behind the counter, drank if for about an hour, then put it back behind the counter and left without paying. That's what a Hard Times Manager told police Thursday evening. Officers later identified Jonathan Daniel Leonard, 23, of Fairfax Boulevard, as the suspect. Leonard was charged with petit larceny and held on bond.
- Larceny, 7-Eleven (Jermantown Road): Officers are looking for a man who hid store merchandise on himself and left without paying at around 12:45 p.m. on July 12.
- Vandalism, 3800 Block of Meredith Drive: Someone(s) dented the back passenger side of a 1998 Lincoln four-door sometime between 11:45 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. on July 13.
- Burglary, 4100 Block of Woodland Drive: Someone(s) took computers, a camera and a cell phone from a home while the owner was away. The owner contacted police at 5:18 p.m. on July 13.
- Vandalism, 3900 Block of Providence Place: Officers are looking for those who damaged a fence and shrubs.
- Credit Card Theft, Panera
- Vandalism, 9700 Block of Main Street: Someone(s) scratched a 2007 Toyota Camry with a key sometime between 12-3 a.m. on July 14.
- Larceny, Hooters: Someone(s) stole cash, a small pouch and two debit cards from a gym bag left at the restaurant sometime between 4:30 p.m. on July 14 and 2 a.m. on July 15.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.