Police: Juveniles Caught With Alcohol, Teens Shoplift Clothes From Kmart
The latest Fairfax City crime news.
The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Attempted Fraud Arrest, Best Buy: Brian Keith Goode, 41, of Brooklyn, N.Y. was arrested after allegedly attempting to buy goods with false credit information on Jan. 31. Goode was charged with attempted fraud. He was also wanted in New York for a parole violation with an extradition request.
- Shoplifting Arrests, Virginia ABC Store: Jonathan Lamont Green, 51, of Alexandria and Carlos Antonio Vides, 46, of Reston, were arrested for allegedly stealing alcohol from the ABC store on Willard Way on Feb. 2. Green was found near a neighboring business and charged with petit larceny. Vides was found intoxicated at the bus stop at Willard Way and Old Lee Highway. He was charged with drunk in public and petit larceny.
- Larceny, 4100 Block of Roberts Road: Someone(s) stole two rings from a Roberts Road bedroom sometime after Jan 18.
- ABC Violation Arrests, Main Street and Pickett Road: Four 18-year-olds were arrested on Feb. 3 for underage possession of alcohol. Officers encountered the four in a vehicle along with three juveniles while conducting a traffic stop at Main Street and Pickett Road. The juveniles were released to their parents along with juvenile petitions charging them with underage possession of alcohol.
- Burglary, Hot Spot Restaurant: Someone(s) entered the restaurant during closing on Feb. 3 and stole cash, liquor bottles and a laptop.
- Shoplifting, K-Mart: A security officer told police he had seen three female teenagers take clothing from the store and leave without paying on Feb. 3.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.