Police: Berritt Street Larceny, Smashed Car Window at Town and Country
Latest Fairfax City crime news.
The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Larceny Arrest, 4100 Block of Berritt Street: Rose Mary Jenkins, 50, of Alexandria was arrested on Dec. 24 for allegedly stealing items from a Berrit Street home between Dec. 13-24. Jenkins had lived at the home during the time the items went missing. She was charged with petit larceny.
- Interdiction Arrest, Giant: Frank Jaklitsch, 59, of no fixed address was arrested for allegedly possessing an alcoholic drink despite his interdiction status. An officer found him allegedly attempting to purchase beer at the Giant on Dec. 27.
- Larceny, Vandalism, 10700 Block of Joyce Drive: Someone(s) broke into a vehicle parked on Joyce Drive, tampered with the ignition switch and stole a change purse and sunglasses sometime after 4 p.m. Dec. 27.
- Identity Fraud, Radio Shack (Lee Highway): Someone(s) used another's identification to purchase a cell phone and open a new account without permission sometime in July. The suspect(s) did not pay the monthly account bill.
- Larceny, The Matrix Group: Someone(s) stole nine company checks from the business and attempted to cash one of them in Washington D.C. on Dec. 28.
- Vandalism, Town and Country Animal Hospital: Someone(s) smashed the rear window of a vehicle parked at the vehicle on Dec. 28.
- Vandalism, 3200 Block of Plantation Parkway: A resident told police that someone(s) broke a window on the main level of the home sometime between 9 p.m. Dec. 28 and 3 a.m. Dec. 29.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.