Police: Attack of Christmas Inflatables, Tantrum at PNC Bank
Latest Fairfax City crime news.
The following incident and arrest information was supplied by the City of Fairfax Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Latest crime news:
- Vandalism, Foster Management: Someone(s) pried the handle on a maintenance room door and smashed a company vehicle's window sometime after 8 a.m. Dec. 29.
- Larceny, Foxcroft Colony Condominiums: Someone(s) stole four tires and rims from a vehicle parked at the condos sometime after midnight Jan. 4.
- Vandalism, PNC Bank: Christian Cuba Butron, 31, of Annandale Drive, was arrested for allegedly cursing at an employee, throwing items off her desk and breaking an outer door while on his way out out of the bank. An employee reported the incident to police at around 9:30 a.m. Jan. 4. Butron was charged with felony destruction of property.
- Larceny, 10900 Block of Warwick Avenue: Someone(s) stole a purse with cash, credit cards, a checkbook and identification from an unlocked Warwick residence sometime after 7 p.m. Jan. 4.
- Larceny, 10800 Block of Norman Avenue: Someone(s) stole a rear Florida license plate from a vehicle parked on Norman Avenue sometime after 8 a.m. Jan. 4.
- Vandalism, 3500 Block of Schuerman House Drive: A resident and police are trying to identify who keeps vandalizing a collection of outdoor inflatable Christmas decorations at night. The inflatable attacks started on Dec. 23.
- Burglary, Carefree Office Technology: Someone(s) tampered with office doors and stole cash and a credit card from the business. An employee reported the missing items to police at around 5 a.m. Jan. 7.
Information provided by City of Fairfax Police Department; where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction. Call 703-385-7960 with any tips.