On the Agenda: Bus Lot Rescheduled, Emergency Power Back-Up, Repave Burke Station Road
What's in store for tonight's city council meeting.
- Allow a private ambulance service to transport patients in Fairfax City.
- Look into paying $175,000 to purchase and install intersection emergency battery back-up power systems and advance wireless signal detectors.
- Use state funds to improve and repave Burke Station Road from Main Street to Stoughton Road.
- Click here to see more items on the consent agenda
The public hearing for the bus lot planned for the Motiva (Pickett Road) tank farm has been moved back to the Sept. 25 council meeting. Click here to read more.
Council members will also discuss...
- What's appropriate for advertising on CUE buses.
- What to do with $125,000 from park proffer funds.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. in City Hall. You can watch the meeting live here.