Coming Soon to Fairfax: Elevation Burger, Sweet Chills, Greene Turtle
Locations expected to open in Winter 2011 and Spring 2012.
A burger joint, another Chipotle restaurant, a new frozen yogurt shop and a sports bar and grille plan to open Fairfax City locations in the next few months. Here's a list of the latest business openings within the city limits.
The following businesses have applied for occupancy permits from Fairfax City, a required step in opening a new store:
- Elevation Burger, Turnpike Shopping Center (Pickett & Main), opening in March 2012. Click here to see the good-for-you, good-for-the-environment burger's website.
- Chipotle, Turnpike Shopping Center (Pickett & Main), opening date not yet known. This will be the second Chipotle location in Fairfax City. Click here to see the burrito shop's website.
- Ross Dress for Less, Turnpike Shopping Center (Pickett & Main), opening date not yet known. Check out the discount clothing store's website here.
- Sweet Chills, Old Town Plaza, Webb Building opening in Spring 2012. Visit the frozen yogurt business' website here.
- Greene Turtle, Old Town Plaza, anchor space on the plaza level, opening February 2012. Click here to see the sports bar and grille's website.
- Cox Solutions Store, Kamp Washington Shopping Center (former Pizza Hut) opening in December. Check out the cable and broadband provider's website here.
- Massage Envy, Fair City Mall opening in December. Click here for the spa's website.
- Dunkin Donuts, Fairfax Pointe, slated to open this month. Click here for the coffee and donuts' shop website.
Check out these new Fairfax businesses: